Seiten

Dienstag, 15. Oktober 2013

Day 7: I a world...

...where mankind is bond to its vehicles
one girl will embark on a journey
to find the nearest cinema and watch a film for free.

So yeah, Day 7 was a quiet day. Lots of ukulele playing, sitting on the lake and staring into the souls of lizards. (Who are literally everywhere and follow you around). At night Ashley sneaked me into the cinema where she is working, so I got to see "In a world" for free.



After "Road trip beer pong" I really appreciated the well written script and good casting. I can´t say yet if its really just the movie, the cinema´s atmosphere or the fact that you could order food and wine while watching but I got instantly excited.




The Enzian Theater sure is one of a kind. Actually it´s more of a restaurant with a movie screen in the middle. I think I remember going to something similar back home but never to something this huge and well concepted. A lot of little details helped to really get into this "movie culture but modern approach" thing. And then there´s the garden, which is beautfiful.

Because thats where "eden bar" is and Ashley works. The whole garden is just made of tropical (well for me) plants and then you have this amazing bar. Ashley introduced me to one of the "regular guests" who was a 50 year old gay man that loved to talk about his 2 month Europe trip back when he was young. I just let him talk for a few hours and eventually even learned something from it.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.