Seiten

Donnerstag, 17. Oktober 2013

Day 10: Bienvenido a Miami

Ashley had to go to class so she wash´t there to say goodbye but as I went to my laptop she left a very nice letter. I had prepared a letter too, which I left on the sofa- together with a little present. I really enjoyed my time in Orlando and I wanted to leave something I think she´d enjoy.

After packing my bag I rushed to the bus stop and my public transportation adventures started once again. I only had a screenshoot of the map and my bus to miami left on a parking lot in the middle of nowhere. Additionally the second public bus I took didn´t announce one bus stop. I had no Idea where I was and decided to ask the men beside me.

"You know where Wet ´n wild is girl?"
"No."

And suddenly another man stood up, basically shouting "I know where wet ´n wild is, I work there. I´m gonna take her there!" And he did. He took me all the way and as I didn´t know where to go he gave me company. It was funny because he also had no idea where we were but I  reached the parking lot, 5 minutes before the bus departed. I was so happy I hugged the man like crazy and then had to run to get my bags checked in.



The 4 hour bus ride to miami was quiet. At the airport everything was working different from what I have seen so far again so I needed some time to find my way but I finally ended up on the shuttle service to my hotel and from then on everything was very easy.





My room is worth much more than I pay for it and this bed is just so comfortable. Also there should be a lot of restaurants nearby and I can do my laundry. I think I like it here.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.