Seiten

Freitag, 18. Oktober 2013

Day 11: ...

Today I did nothing worth reading but that doesn´t mean that I won´t write everything down. Tried to find a hostel in Curacao and ended up with "Poppy Kamers". Art, the owner, will pick me up from the airport, so if this works out I won´t have much trouble getting anywhere. The hostel is located 10 minutes away from Queen Emma bridge and also just 10 minutes away from a beach. As far as I know the house is a regular one-family house and they rent out rooms. Maybe I even meet people there. Would be nice since I don´t know anyone on the island so far.



In New York Alan joked around that I should "let the creepers contact me" by writing a public request at couch surfing. Due the lack of better ideas I did it and, well, I already received a message. I let my mood decide if I give it a try. Sometimes I answer these open messages too and would only consider myself 50% creepy so I might as well just try it.


But back to Miami: Apparently everyone speaks spanish in my area and hardly anyone understands english. This makes basic communication look like a dance off- I especially enjoy watching north american guests asking for restaurants. Still the hotel is very nice and I just won´t leave my room unless I get hungry. Lets consider this my lazy day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.