Seiten

Samstag, 12. Oktober 2013

Day 5: Lunas Day out!


Ashley took me to a vegan restaurant for breakfast and we had the most awesome somethings. We met up with Nathan there, who actually got to know her via couch surfing and now moved here. Ashley mentioned that his roommate owns the cutest dog and we joked around asking if we could borrow her to go to the doggiepark. He asked his roommate and she actually said yes!




Before we got to pick her up Ashley took me to a nice record shop. They also sold books, selected comics and collectibles. I bought myself a tallest man on earth record.




After that we went to pick up Luna and who is is just the sweetest dog. Here are some pictures of her driving with us:



The only doggieparks I know are in Vienna and have little to do with running freely but this really was a park, and it was filled with friendly dog owners and playing dogs. They even had little footpaths that were leading into some kind of wood. We had a great time there.




Somewhen we decided to take Luna to the pet store and look if we can find a dorky Halloween costume. Well we didn´t, but we found so many other really cool things. If you would close your eyes for a minute and imagine the most random gadget for a dog you can think of  I can assure you: this store has it in 4 different colors.





We also got to hold ferrets who I am now officially crazy about. They even had a 30% discount on them. Luna liked them too but probably for other reasons. One of the employes gave us free bandanas and treats. I bought Luna some "dog crack" (Which we fed to her but didn´t stick along long enough to see how it works) and as we brought her home we decided to spend the night chilled by ordering pizza and watching movies.

Nathan and his son came to Ashley´s place. His son was grounded so he had to "lie down immediately or do math", he chose lying down. As for us we could´t decide on a movie so we kept watching youtube videos of spoken word poetry and TED talks. Oh, and we also watched two episodes of "It´s always sunny in Philadelphia" which is pretty funny. Guess I´ll continue watching this back home. Using Netflix comes in pretty handy when you don´t know what to watch because you can choose from different Genres. We decided to go with "raunchy" and soon started to play the mustache drinking game to a movie called "Roadtrip Beer Pong".

So basically we turned a movie, that is about a drinking game, into a drinking game and it worked out fine. One of the worst scripts I ever encountered but I nearly understand beer pong now. Thats something.




After that Ashley and Nathan decided to show me "Parks and recreation" from season one. I don´t know how many episodes we watched but I remember waking up one time because Nathan threw paper balls of me and another time just to see that everyone else left the room. So I just kept sleeping.


PS: How could I forget THAT? We got to Krispy Kreme and I got to eat my first real american donut which has just been made a few minutes ago and was still warm. It was magical!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.