Seiten

Freitag, 25. Oktober 2013

Day 17: Silence.

Isolde has this new habit of coming into my room in the morning to check if I am already awake. Today I was sitting on the laptop to do some writing so she gave me a hug or something and congratulated me on being a hardworking girl. I really looked forward to being alone at the hostel. There´s a line in gravity that describes the whole thing pretty good.

"What do you like most about space?"
"The silence. I could get used to it"

Laura and Isolde went diving, I got back into writing, mostly character charts and a few little monologues. As I wasn´t able to focus anymore I decided to start watching walking dead. The graphic novel and the TV series are very different at some parts. I am not sure if I actually like it. And ukulele playing, lots and lots of it. I finished the first draft of a song and worked on two others.

It was a very good day except for the german couple that would occupy the kitchen. I like people but I also like being alone, and today I especially liked being alone so I couldn´t eat for a very long time because I tried to avoid the kitchen/ smalltalk. 


At night I failed and got myself in a smalltalk situation with two new girl that stay here and are, also, from germany. Alexandra and Svenja, very nice. I share the whole hostel with german people now. They honestly meet for breakfast every morning to make schedules for the day and then pack lunch boxes for the beach. I feel like an alien here.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.