Seiten

Samstag, 26. Oktober 2013

Day 19: Bermuda!

Laura begged me to join them in the car. I didn´t want to spend another day with Isolde but I went. 3 hours of driving and waiting as Isolde decides that every diving spot here is ugly and not worth its money. Then she insisted on going to one of the biggest resorts here just to stand on the beach and telling me that all the people who live here "have no sense for beauty because it is not natural to live here and she enjoys her travels more than those people blabla". Lady, what did you expect?

I then decided to just go home. For the first time since I´m here I had the hostel to myself so I played ukulele in the big living room which sounds a lot better then in my room. After a few hours Pedro arrived from Brasil, he will stay here for two nights, is 30 years old and teaches computer science at an University. We decided to go out at night and as always Isolde wanted to join- not liking anything. Laura had to be home early because she needed to sleep so she brought Isolde home. Pedro and I walked through the city, searching for a crowded place but it was very hard to find young people. After an hour we ended up at Bermuda, the only night club on the island. It was kinda cool. Beautiful Club concept and different floors. Maybe not the best music. There has been the Rihanna DJ, the one that only played Sean Paul and one that played Salsa. 



We only had to pay 2 dollars for a beer and if something is that cheap you should drink a lot. We did. And we danced. As I was already getting really tired the salsa DJ suddenly started playing DMX. I was awake and 100% gangster again. This way we stayed until 4am and I am actually very proud that we made it home because on the way back we had to cross Queen Emma bridge. It´s not really a bridge but a big boat that floats on the sea. Imaging your head is spinning and then add a moving ground.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.