Seiten

Dienstag, 8. Oktober 2013

Day 2: Jetlag

I just ate a lot of weird stuff. And when I say a lot, I mean it. Plus point on that: The hosts and I are finally bonding over the fast food I bought.  I went on a shopping trip to Morton Williams and I spent over an hour there just looking at stuff before I decided to better buy something because the employes started giving me weird looks.




I always got told that I won´t find any healthy food at supermarkets but they actually offer a great variety of fresh food, vegetables, fruits and eatable flowers. Also, there´s a buffet in the middle where you can get hot deliciousnesses for takeaway. Everything looked very good but (spoiler alert) the fruits taste like sadness. 

Still I didn´t know this when I got to pay and here is what I bought:



The sushi was delicious and cheap, the candy is ok, the vegetable chips taste weird, the apple tastes like nothing and I don´t know if I like cupcakes (But I´m afraid I do not). Chicken sandwich, my hopes lie on you as you will be my before-dinner-snack.

Oh, and then there was breakfast. I could´t really sleep tonight so I got up at 7 and then just kept writing and drawing until my hosts were awake. They made me some oatmeal and mixed it with yoghurt. It was weird but not bad, just really weird.




So far I was helping Alan out at his job, went grocery shopping and organized my stuff. Tonight We´re going to a "yelp event". We got promised free drinks and free food so lets see, I´m curious!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.