Seiten

Dienstag, 5. November 2013

Day 29: NY!

Last day in Baltimore so I tried my best to ignore the cold and get up on time. For some reason it actually worked so I could pack my stuff and drink coffee without stress. Cheryl invited me to see her garden before I leave so we drove there and it was pretty awesome.

She bought two pieces of land on which her team, some residents and a few school kids grow seasonal vegetables and flowers. Sometimes they craft garden decorations out of trash with the kids and right now they´re working on a financial plan to keep the project save for the next years.












At 11 Andy and me met up for coffee and I left him with a list of movies to watch. Actually he got the full "I don´t understand why America does so many unnecessary remakes"- speech because of "old boy" and the person on the next table actually had an opinion on it too. I advise every person on the planet to watch Chan-Wook Parks original as soon as they can and without reading up on it first. The remake messes with the Plot points and basically functions as one big spoiler. Everyone should do it now. Right now.


I took the Bolt Bus to NY and found my way to Eric´s place within the next 2 hours so I would mark this as a success. I´m living with 6 people here and actually share my room with a girl. Once again my sofa is situated in the kitchen but it´s a very nice place. We drank Belgium beer and played youtube karaoke so it was a nice evening. Now I have to make the most of my last 2,5 days here. 




(Oh, and we have a dog)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.